The Best Green Tea Recipe


This is how I make my tea, I usually drink a 2-quart peach mango green tea pack so I can stay hydrated. But when I drink it all and don't want to make an entire new 2-quart drink I make some tea with tea bags. I used to only drink black tea because that's what my family would buy but I realize green tea is my favorite. I recently got a cute tea tumbler that has a silver tea strainer at the bottom of the bottle by fabfitfun. Which makes making tea so much easier, I would highly recommend.

Youll need
Green Tea (I got a pack of 100 from dollar tree)
Splenda
Hot water
Ice (if you like cold tea which I do)

This is how I make my tea, obviously, you can change it in any way. And the measurements i use are based on my tumbler, I could probably do less or more of some stuff but I like how it tastes and I don't want it any other way, for now.

First I heat up 2 cups of water ion a measuring cup for 2 minutes. I prepare my Tumblr by adding 3 dollar tree tea bags in the bottom. You could probably use less but the tea is a little weak and in small amounts from dollar tree so I do 3 for a strong flavor.

After the 2 minutes, I add it to my tumbler and close the lid. You can let it sit but I turn the bottle upside down a few times while also letting it sit a bit to get it nice and green.

I fill the rest of the tumbler with sweetener (about 1 cup) and mix it in.

Once everything is mixed I add shredded ice (doesn't have to be shredded) and shake the bottle again. until the ice is melted. Then I add a straw and drink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veggie Grill Review

Veggie Bowl Food Truck Review