Perky Jerky Review



Vegetarian: 
The flavor is okay but not exactly what I think of when I think of beef jerky. The texture is pretty spot on. But the shape and look are a little displeasing but so is regular jerky. I wouldn’t buy or ask for it again, it was a cool thing to try, but not something I’d ever really want but if offered I’d eat. But to take into consideration I don’t think I’ve ever craved beef jerky, as well as I, have never bought or asked directly for beef jerky so I guess I’d say it wasn’t any better or worse than regular jerky except for the fact that no animal was harmed which is good. I’d say a 5/10 Because it wasn’t great nor was it bad. 

Vegan: 
It’s good but very little for the price, the texture is pretty close to real jerky, has good flavor but a little dry, but beef jerky is supposed to be like that. It’s also gluten-free so that’s good. You can find it at Safeway, there are only 2 servings. If I was really craving jerky I would buy it but I’d really have to be craving it for that price. (Being 6.99) 4/10 Because there is not enough in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veggie Grill Review

Veggie Bowl Food Truck Review

The Best Green Tea Recipe