Native Foods Review


Vegan: I liked the bbq salad I got, it does need to be mixed because the bbq is at the bottom and I got confused about the bacon. I really liked it, I would get it again and I’d recommend it to anyone and it’s pretty big I’d probably share it with someone. I didn’t care for the peanut butter pudding cup, it wasn’t sweet, I would suggest it to anyone but it was edible. I’d like to go back and try some new things and see if there are other things I like. I like that it’s in an outside mall so it’s nice for when you with other people that may not want to eat there with you. 

Vegetarian: 
I liked the crispy chicken wrap it was really tasty, their ranch was really good I’d highly recommend it. I wasn’t a huge fan of the lettuce but that’s a personal preference, I’d definitely get the chicken and ranch again maybe in a different dish. I was really excited about the pudding but it was really disappointing, it wasn’t sweet at all the chocolate chips were just bitter. I wouldn’t recommend it to someone unless you’re craving peanut butter or banana or something along those lines. I definitely want to go back and try the chicken in another dish because I really enjoyed that. And their seasoned fries were really good, my boyfriend actually stole a whole bunch so I’d say he’d recommend them too. I also loved the fact that they had boxed water, it’s better for the environment and tastes the same. Definitely loved this place the only problem was the fact that it was in the center of the open mall and it was hard to find at first but now that we know where it is, definitely want to go again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veggie Grill Review

Veggie Bowl Food Truck Review

The Best Green Tea Recipe