Venti’s Review



Vegan: 
The avocado ranch I didn’t care for, it had a weird aftertaste. The nachos I loved the cheese but you could tell the guacamole was frozen. If I got it again I’d do the vegan cheese but substitute the guacamole for fresh avocados. The fries were good. I got the Korean bbq bowl and it wasn’t what I expected. It was edible didn’t have a strong bbq taste so it was disappointing. The chicken tenders had an after taste which was weird because we have had that kind before not sure what they did to it. I noticed they put their own batter on top of the gardin chicken. I tired a small piece of the mushroom lentil burger and I liked it I’ll probably order it next time. 

Vegetarian:
The mushroom lentil burger was absolutely amazing I definitely want it again and would absolutely recommend it. The fries were good classic fries. The ranch and avocado ranch had a lot of dill in it, and I like dill but it was too much. I thought the chicken tenders were alright and I did enjoy stealing my little sister's apples, nice and crisp. The nachos were okay, the vegan cheese was good for what it was but it still had an odd after taste, the guacamole was 100% frozen and pre-packaged, which I’m not a lover of but it was edible. I tried a bite of the bbq tempeh and I enjoyed the texture but it definitely didn’t have a bbq taste so it was a bit bland. The root beer was okay, probably wouldn’t get it again it was just good enough to prevent me from having a dry mouth, that’s about it nothing special. 

I recommend if you are going to a new place to print out the menu if you can because during the half an hour-ish car right I figured out what I wanted and I am really indecisive so it was really nice to not be confused when I walked it. Just a tip from people who try new places often.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veggie Grill Review

Veggie Bowl Food Truck Review

The Best Green Tea Recipe