Woodburn Panera Review


Vegetarian: We got a grilled cheese and tomato soup bread bowl. The grilled cheese was good I’d definitely get it again, nothing special but was a good classic grilled cheese. The tomato soup was probably the best I’ve ever had though I don’t have many tomato soups, I mainly got it to go with the grilled cheese so getting such a big amount was a mistake on my part. The bread bowl was good I’d probably not get it again with that soup because it was just a lot. I liked how the cashier was nice and answered all our questions and wasn’t rushing us. She also gave my sister a cookie which I get to eat most of so I’m okay with that. My rating would be, for today, 4/10 the price was a lot and the grilled cheese was good but because I don’t go there I didn’t know the size and I got half. The portions were not what I was aiming for. If I went again I’d get a full sandwich and a small, small tomato soup.

Vegan: We tried the 10 veggie soup in a bread bowl and Mediterranean veggie sandwich with no cheese and sourdough bread. The food was good, the bread bowl was firm on the outside and nice and soft on the inside. I’d definitely recommend the soup of your vegan if you're trying to cut back gluten just get a bowl not bread, but the soup is not gluten-free. The sandwich was alright but I wasn’t really feeling it, probably won’t buy it again. Addition: they need to cut their apples, I got it for my kid and had to ask them, but they will do it if you ask. Their bottled orange juice is really good. Rating is 5/10 only because it was kinda expensive for two meals it was about 30 bucks without drinks. The atmosphere was friendly, the place was clean. The cashier answered all our questions on ingredients and also had recommendations for our diets. Oh, she also asked to give my child a cookie which was nice and again she asked so she was very friendly and kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veggie Grill Review

Veggie Bowl Food Truck Review

The Best Green Tea Recipe