Blue Star Donuts Review


Vegan:
The first one I tried was blueberry and I was surprised there was basil, couldn’t taste it but I liked that it was in it. The other donut was good and I liked it but I wouldn’t recommend it if you don’t like spices since it has cyan, but I’d eat it again. I liked that the guy at the register was friendly and nice, the place was clean, and I liked how they make their donuts, they talked about their company on the wall I liked that, especially the cooking in rice oil. And he was friendly when we asked for a card, he didn’t have one but he handed us their menu with other donuts as pictured. I also liked that it was near the hospital where we go weekly so easy to access for us.

Vegetarian:
The place was open and bright, very welcoming, I actually went in on a whim hoping they’d have some vegan donuts, someone was in front of me but as I was looking at the donuts I saw a “V” which lots of places just write for vegetarian. So I asked and he said it stood for vegan and went on to defend (nicely and funny) the donut saying it tastes good and not weird. And I said how I was vegan (I eat vegan a lot so I claim it sometimes) and he seemed relieved and we just kinda laughed about it. kinda sad that there are probably lots of people who come in and don’t want to try it because it’s vegan. Both donuts were amazing and great, I got a box assuming I wouldn’t finish them because I wasn’t that hungry but I ended up eating both my half’s before we left. I definitely want to go back and get the other ones that are labeled vegan. 100% would recommend and I will go back. I loved the environment the staff and the food.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veggie Grill Review

Veggie Bowl Food Truck Review

The Best Green Tea Recipe