Burgerville Bliss Shake Review


Vegan: 
I got the Oregon strawberry bliss shake. Definitely can taste the coconut good for a hot day, feels hydrating. I definitely would get it again. But 16 oz is not enough. I like how it’s thick so it won’t melt as fast like regular ice cream (even vegan ones) Because we had to drive a few towns over and we were worried it wouldn’t last all the way home for a person who couldn’t leave the house. I wish there was a burger Ville closer. It’s more hydrating than most shakes like Dairy Queen, I wish more places were doing vegan shakes.

Vegetarian: 
I got the Almond butter and jam bliss shake. I think it tastes pretty good, very thick and the coconut is very powerful in flavor. I normally don’t like coconut but this one isn’t bad. The jam was placed on top in a little dollop and I mixed it in but I wish there was more jam. I’d probably get this again if it was offered but for the price I wouldn't go out and get it myself, to be fair I never buy ice cream or shakes they are normally too sweet for me but this one wasn’t as sweet as most, which I like. Would recommend. I wouldn’t call either of them hydrating so I’d probably get a small next time but that’s a personal preference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veggie Grill Review

Veggie Bowl Food Truck Review

The Best Green Tea Recipe